April 14, 2009

This is it

2AM. This is the last night I'll be working on the Pixar Portfolio. I have to send it in tomorrow. I still have to do a few drawings. I still have to layout every page. I still have to write my cover letter.
My hand hurts. It's going to be a long night.
=====
4AM. I finished drawing. My scanner decided not to work, so I'm downloading a driver. I hope it works after that. I'll take a nap while I wait for it to download.
=====
5AM. Great. It looks like the Wacom tablet drivers conflict with my scanner's. I don't know what to do.. :(
=====
10AM. I fell asleep and just woke up. I got my scanner to work. I had to install a patch (which I did after uninstalling and reinstalling the printer's drivers). I'm skipping class, which I feel really bad about. I also left the door unlocked last night, which I feel really bad about. I also wore my pajama pants inside out... which was fine, I guess. Laying out the pages... NOW
=====
3PM. Still doing layout. :( I'm not going to send it in today, am I?
=====
2AM The next day. I finished my portfolio (I guess). I would have loved to add many more pages, but time has run out. Plus skipping all this class and work is making me feel so guilty.

2 comments:

  1. Uninstall both drivers. Reinstall the scanner driver. Use the scanner. If you want to use the tablet still, then uninstall the scanner driver and reinstall the tablet drivers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drivers to older scanners are evil. My printer/scanner won't scan anymore since it was made bfore Vista came out. The new drivers did not help me. Anyways, good luck to you! You can do it!! send it overnight and you'll be fine =)

    ReplyDelete