March 2, 2010

Past Work

I actually haven't been doing a great job of updating this with everything I've been working on. Here are some projects that I completed at work:

Carson Grey Photography
High Performance Graphics
 
Redline Mailer

The last one is just a beta in testing, which is why.. its not finished. lol. These aren't quite the best representation of my design style. There are two tiers that prevented my designs from being completely 'mine'. Of course, there's the client, and then there's my boss. But that's not really the point of what design is for (and that's just the way it works), so I'm not really complaining. Plus I get a lot of good feedback from them and I see things I didn't see before. yay learning. But I'm still not a big fan of bevels.

I find it kind of humorous that one of the freelance clients that rejected me hasn't gotten their site online yet. It seems they may have resorted to wix and wordpress. ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment